<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2803448485769560482?origin\x3dhttp://unspoken-little-secrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 Y 1:47 AM


its wonderful how love can be..
especially when i am in this together with you..
we sure do face many problems along the way..
i need y0u to work alongside with me..
assurance from you..

your words...
i love you..

If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you.
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything I do.

At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed

Across a crowded room,
I know you know what I’m thinking
By the way I look at you
And when we’re lying in the quiet and
No words have to be said
I think to myself, I think to myself
This love is a beautiful gift



somehow some part of me..
something still irks me..
dont think too highly of oneself
or pin high hopes..
what good does it do..
haha.. it becomes worst..
i suggest upgrading..

a general talk...
somehow people are never happy with what they dont have
but what others have..envious..
than it leads to troublesome stuffs..
fretting over these and that..
wont life be much more colourful if irritating people..
leave and not flood the world with their dull colurs and ways of life..
sadly.. they just dont know whats in their minds..
hell breaks loose.. just a loser..





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Photobucket AMBER.TAN.KAI.YUN.
Photobucket
Eight DeceMber 1990

SaggItaRIan :)

NightLife.

Loves <33

Shopping, Camwhoring,
hangIng 0ut with My L0veS.....
*My FamOus 5 LAdiEs*
- saMmIE - sOk WeI - FerLyn - eLisabETH. :)
Photobucket
*LurB LurB)*
- xInyi tWinIE
Photobucket
- canDidA sWeeTiE
Photobucket
- ClubbIng deaRies-
Photobucket Photobucket
- deaR deAr -
Photobucket

Desire.

-` That buRberrY baG
-` That TaiWan trIp
-` That oh so Nice HandphoNE
-` That ....
-` That ....

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.









Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu